Support & Help
Terms of Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information will be accessible to only employees at the office of MID International Co., Ltd., and used for the process of your purchases. We never disclose your personal information to third parties in an identifiable way besides under the certain situations (details listed in About Providing Personal Information to the Third Parties).
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
We, MID International Co., Ltd., use your personal information for the following purposes.
- - To send the item that our customers order
- - For MID e-NEWS, direct mails, FAX delivery from us to introduce information considered to be useful for our customers
- - To inform about announcements for our customers by telephone or by postal mail if there is any difficulty to communicating by e-mail.
- - To use it for the purpose of other sufficient reasons
Please note that the questionnaires you reply to may be presented under anonymity.
About Providing Personal Information to the Third Parties
We will never disclose your personal information to any third party unless under the following situations;
- when you agree with disclosure of your personal information.
- when payment is necessary for the items you order. We may need to exchange personal information to financial institutions such as your credit card company to confirm legitimacy of your bank account or validity of your credit. In addition, we may share your address with couriers under the process of shipment
- when the disclosure of your information is required by law and ordinance (only if a criminal act is cleared through a proof of a warrant provided by legal authorities).
- when small suing for damages when the court has jurisdiction over the Tokyo District Court, we may disclose the minimum extent necessary.